Thursday 5 December 2013

Proposal Form


Describe your ideas for your brief: The idea for my magazine genre is Rock/Pop. I did some research on magazines which are similar so I had more knowledge so that I knew exactly what I need to make my magazine good. Through my research I found the typical conventions of a music magazine with the rock/pop genre.

Genre/Sub- genre: I will focus on a rock/pop genre for my magazine. I will have a range of pop and rock music.

Target audience: My target audience for my magazine is around the ages of 15- 26, I decided this as I wanted my magazine to aim to a younger audience.

Major Conventions: Throughout my magazine I have stuck to using the typical conventions, this includes me using a main central image, masthead, headings, sub-headings, a barcode, a contents page, double page spread.

Conventions: I have decided to stick with the conventions that rock magazines nowadays use. I have used a similar colour pallete to ‘Q’ magazine.

Original images: I have used a natural outdoor background to my image.

Potential difficulties: One of the main problems I had was getting the correct lighting for my images as they have to be good quality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment