Friday 6 December 2013

First Draft Of Feature Article


Hi Haley! How are you?
Hello! I’m great thanks, how about you?
We’re good thanks! We are currently loving your new album ‘All of the lights’!  A little birdy told us that you worked with Sam Cole that must have been so exciting!
It was amazing, he has been an idol of mine for so long! I still can’t believe we worked together
What was it like to work with him?
It was amazing!! He was so nice, and really helped me open my eyes When working in the music business.
Do you have any stories behind your music?
Most of my music is based on my life growing up and my life nowadays, thinking about memories really helps me write the lyrics to my songs.
Last month we added your song ‘I see your life’ to our song favourites column, we love it! Was there a message behind it?
I saw that, thank you so much! I based the song of my mum, she has done so much for me.
That’s so nice! What are you favourite tracks at the moment?
I can’t get Billie Shawn’s song ‘Living’ out of my head and I also love Reece Falls new track ‘Falling’. They’ve definitely been my 2014 January Favourites.
Good choices! We heard you’re attending this year’s music awards, what are you most excited for?
’m so excited to say I’ll be performing at the awards and I have so many surprises prepared so keep an eye out for those. I’m also excited to watch my best friend ‘Mercy’ perform.
Oh, we all love surprises! Have you chosen your outfit yet?
No! I’m not good at choosing so I haven’t found the perfect dress yet but hopefully I’ll be able to find something soon.
Will you be making an appearance on the red carpet this year at the music awards?
I will be, I’m so nervous but I’m sure it’ll be fun.
I’m sure theres nothing to worry about, we know you’ll be amazng!
Aw, thank you so much!
It’s amazing how much you’ve achieved at such a young age.
I know, I still can’t believe it, its crazy. I’ve went from sitting in boring lessons to doing something i love, which is performing, everyday. Its all because of my amazing fans, and i thank them so much for this. I still cant believe i’m performing at the music award, it doesnt seem real.
We’re so excited to see you perform at the awards, thank you so much for letting us interview and we wish you so much luck for the future.
No problem, thank you for having me and I’d love to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment