Tuesday 19 November 2013

Questionnaire Results Analysis

I handed out my questionnaire to 100 people from around town who ranged from the ages of 14- 22, this helped me find out what type of magazine will market best and what the public like to see throughtout  my magazine.
I noticed that from my first question Females fille the questionaire out the most.
 From my second question I realised that my questionaire was filled out by mostly people ages 16-17. 
My thrid question highlighted that the people who filled in the questionaire were most interested in Rock music.
Question four showed me how people listen to music.
 Question five shows how often people tlisten to music for example, DAILY, WEEKLY etc.
The fifth question shows that there is a diverse range of ways people listen to music.
 
All of these results have helped me decide what kind of magazine i want to create and who my target audience is.

No comments:

Post a Comment